Saturday, January 4, 2014

Powder Room Part II

I had an absolutely awesome break! No school, light ball practising, lots of spare time on my hands... Who DOESN'T love break?

I spent very little time at the crafting table, however. Most of the time I reread books that I really like :D But I decided to get back into my normal school schedule today, and my normal schedule includes miniatures. 

I made the toilet out of clay, craft foam, and mat board.

 It's got some slight balance issues so I'll just glue it in once I'm done painting. I even put pipes in the back! It's just a pony bead and a Q-tip.

I made a little toilet paper holder out of mat board and the remains of the Q-tip.

I just have to cut tissue paper to fit after the holder's finished drying. 

What's left of the powder room: I've got to make a handle for the toilet, make something cute for the counter like a soap dish or flowers or something, paint the toilet and toilet paper holder, and make a trash can. Oh yeah, and I have to make a door.

Almost finished! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment