Sunday, December 29, 2013

Powder Room Part I

I'm happy to report that I've finished the kitchen. I used little beads for the handles, or knobs, on the cabinets. I used a jewellery finding for a fancy cutting board. So, onto next room... The powder room! I'm pretty far into it :) but I need to make a toilet... somehow... I'm not the most accurate when it comes to working with clay. But I constructed a sink with cabinets out of mat board, paint, and lots and lots of Mod Podge. The mirror is just layers of scrapbook paper.

I spray-painted the facet and knobs silver. I'm fairly excited about this room; it probably won't take very long and I'll be on to the dining room and bed room. :D

By the way, if you've got any ideas for how to make the toilet, please tell me, I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment