Friday, December 27, 2013

Kitchen Stove

Well, yay, the memory card problem was only a slight problem that was very easy to fix. I'll be able to write posts from now on without problem.
This is the stove I made. I accidentally left it out in the light rain for a couple hours. I found it there, spray paint dry, and completely not warped, which is what to be expected from mat board when exposed to water for a long period of time. But that spray paint worked as well as Mod Podge. I Mod Podge everything. In the picture, the edge of the counter is smothered in Mod Podge mixed with black paint. 

I haven't put any handles on the counter cabinets yet, maybe I could do that with bent wire. I actually like it without the handles, it makes it look so clean. But it would be more realistic with handles. The facet is a hanger piece that I spray painted with the same paint as the stove. The facet handles are bent wire with the ends hot glued into beads. The counter needs something, like a bowl of fruit or an abstract modern piece of art, or even a framed picture. A small tree painting with a black frame might look good there...

No comments:

Post a Comment