Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dining Room Completed

Wow, when did blogging become a once a week thing? Hopefully when things quiet down miniatures will pick back up. The deadline is looming closer and I haven't even started on the hardest part, the front lawn and garden. Not to mention the front of the house! 


The dining room is completed! That doesn't mean I won't have random additions in the future.

 The candle is actually a tutorial from My Froggy Stuff . Her videos are very helpful for all ages and I recommend watching them even if you're a professional miniaturist. Who knows what you'll learn!

Here's a close up of the window. I got a picture off of Google Images then covered it with clear plastic.

This is my kitty, Primmy. She's modelled after my real life cat Primrose, but we all call her Primmy. I call her Meow Mix, however. She's sculpted out of clay. I covered her in a layer of grey, then the rest of the colours followed by a layer of Mod Podge. 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, it is great seeing works of other like-minded creative souls :)

    ReplyDelete