Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Moving On to the Dining Room!

I started on the dining room today! I only had two pieces of furniture that would work for this wallpaper, but that's okay. I'll need to make two dining room chairs, flowers in a vase or something clear glass for table, and something to put in the cabinet. 

I already wallpapered and tiled (yes I know, third room to tile in a row) the room. Here's the cabinet I already had. It's constructed out of foam board, layer after layer of white craft paint, duct tape, and two jewels on top of the cabinet handles.

I also already had the dining room table. It originally was painted to look like wood, but I repainted it white to be more modern. I'm kind of confused about the chair colour because everything else in this room is white. Originally, I was going to wallpaper the room in the 221B Baker St. wallpaper from Sherlock, but that's not really all that modern. Besides, I think in the future I'll miniaturize 221B anyway.

I'm going to put a window behind the table, overlooking the beach. This is my dream home, and my dream home is on the beach. 

I'm so excited for this room!

No comments:

Post a Comment