Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm Back! (Dining Room Update)

Well, I'm finally back! We won the tournament and had fun doing so. I returned home to a tsunami of homework that really was not necessary. But I finished, and I freed up some time to work more on the dining room. 

A while ago, I had this pad of nature-y paper. A bunch of stickers with words on them were displayed at the front, and of course I used them to make pictures.


I completed the chairs. You know how the whole room is decorated with new white furniture? I decided to make these kind of rougher and older. They're still white, but they don't look exactly the same as the table and the cabinets.

r

I think the beach window would look really cute right behind the table. A couple of little pictures, maybe of just abstract trees or maybe even of people would look good there too. 

The tiling seems a bit neater than the last two rooms I did. I trimmed the edges of all the blocks before hot-glueing, then pressed them as tightly as I could together. I think it looks a whole lot better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment