Monday, February 24, 2014

ONLY 69 DAYS LEFT!!!

I rolled out of bed this morning thinking dejectedly that I'd not posted in about two years and there's absolutely no time today to miniature in any way either than to doodle out plans for various pieces. Nevertheless, I got home and immediately broke out the hot glue gun. I have a feeling that these shelf-y things are going to be created for a while now that I like making them and find that it's easy. If only I had an etsy shop :(

I begin by making a rectangular box of mat board.

Then I paint and add wood for the cabinets.

Ooooh, a sneak peak :D I love sneak peaks.

You can just barely see the living room... Of course nobody will be able to view it until the public release of the house in LESS THAN TWO MONTHS!!!!

I tried using black paint instead of building the box of wood and staining, which is what I did last time. 

Can you believe that the Undersized Urbanite Dollhouse Contest is in 69 days?! I feel like I started about two minutes ago and I should be screaming and jumping around and freaking out!

What I've got left for this house is the office, the master bath, the bedroom flooring, and potentially a laundry room. There's so much to do in so little time *cringe*

Also as an experiment, I made another chair for my growing collection of desks.

This craft foam didn't even dissolve when I spray-painted it. I have no clue what's with that.

1 comment: