Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Another Tough Decision

Another day of miniatures ahead :). I have started on what is either going to be the living room, or going to be the bedroom. It is a rather large room so that is why it might the the living room, but then again, my mock-up bed is rather large and I couldn't make it to be smaller and still look realistic. It also won't fit in a regular sized shoe box. 

Here's my idea for the living room.

I do already have a living room, so if I decide to use the bedroom idea, I can use my current one instead of renaming it the family room.

I had an empty space at the back of the room that I filled with a piece of furniture from another tutorial by Kris at 1 Inch Minis.

My other option is the bedroom, which was my original idea, and is the most probable one I'll choose.


Of course, I won't be doing this exact thing, I'll most likely tweak it 5000 times, but this was my original plan.


Looking at these pictures, the living room looks a whole lot cooler, but the bedroom looks more practical. I'll have my decision made by my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment