Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Somewhere Peaceful

I finally did it! I finally added the flooring! Yes, it took forever, but it looks nice in my standards. 

It kind of looks more like a real room now :)

The welcome mat was not hard in the least bit, it doesn't even say Welcome so I guess it really isn't a welcome mat?


Remember yesterday's scene? The picture was moved to this room.

I decided that the flip-flops would be a great idea. That's another thing to add to the list of what you can do with jewellery wire.

 I can't fathom what that little pink speck in between the boards is 0__0

Since I'm (mostly) done with this room I'll be working on the bedroom. This room is lighter than the other three so it and the living room will be on top of the others. The bedroom will have some form of wood floors too, so it will be directly on top. Though I highly doubt I'll be done after that :)


2 comments:

  1. I adore what you have done, so very creative and it looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It isn't very often that people come out of their way to comment on my blog, so I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete