Sunday, March 2, 2014

New couch-y things!

Creativeness comes in weird places, huh? In spreading colours across canvases, in piecing different materials to make furniture so small it's called a miniature! Strange, right? And addictive! :)! And that's what I did today. Actually I was up late last night trying to color mat board with pastels, which as you imagine, did not work at all. I eventually gave up and created a couch-y thing that was kind of original.




Eventually I gave up with the pastels and grabbed the paint and retried.

I added legs.

I'm thinking of putting the couch in the office and use my last desk I did. I won't use the table, though, it doesn't go with the couch. The deadline is looming! This, overall, is a really simple house, it doesn't even have a decorated exterior. But I'm cool with that :D It IS a newbie house.

Should I do more tutorials? I could be making a tutorial for every piece of furniture I do, because every piece is handmade. It would get really tedious though. :l

 

This chair was inspired by dragondeemini, a really talented artist who blew my mind away. 

The chair is completely made of fabric and foam board. :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment