Sunday, March 22, 2015

springtime.

Springtime means pollen and everyone being so excited about the warmth that they sit and bask in the pollen. Then they show up sneezing, saying they are having allergies.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure you are," I reply.

I'm sorry about the bad lighting, I didn't finish everything (anything) I planned to do over the week and ended up doing it the afternoon I planned to photograph. 

That plant was fun. Ten minutes before the sunlight left, no plant was in the pot. Last resort- Take a piece of plain paper and cut it into strips, coat two fingers with green paint and slide the strips in between your fingers. For the dirt, cut a scrap of matte board/paper/foam board/whatever is on hand to fit the inside of your plant holder. Coat it with glue, throw a pinch of dirt on it, stick your plant in, and you're done. 

This is Basil, my unintentionally fat cat.


'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment