Sunday, March 8, 2015

colors on concrete

Many hours that should've been spent sleeping/eating/cleaning/writing were spent at my work bench play area, working smearing glue everywhere. I'm getting into the whole incorporating handmade art into my scenes... instead of printing off some random picture I didn't take, slapping it onto cardstock, and calling it quits. Toooooo boring. And I also wanting to start using concrete and distressed walls. So I pulled out the grey paint and started gathering ideas on how to paint synthetic concrete. On my computer. Standing on concrete floors in the basement (I keep the computer in the basement). It took me a while to realize that I don't exactly need to make concrete floors. 

 The backdrop is an old stool turned on its side.

Inspired by Pepper's lovely badger that she made using Alpaca fibre, I decided to try it out. The only Alpaca fibre I had was blue :/ so I used cotton. 

This 'lil kit's name is Ellie.

'Til next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment