Sunday, March 15, 2015

mustard yellow

Sunshine today!!!!

I knew while making these scenes based off of a mustard yellow colour that they needed some good sunny light filtering around them. It's been dreary all week, but I woke up to sunlight pouring into my room! Yayyy praise the Lord!

I'm not very happy with the way the table turned out, so I'm going to do more work on it.

By the way, the Creatin' Contest kit arrived yesterday! I pieced it together with the help of a whole lot of masking tape... only to realized my scale is waaaaaay too small for that kit. Wiping the front of the kit and starting over. I can't wait to see what the rest of you are doing with it!

'Til next time! :D

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo! Sometimes I find black and white with one pop of colour really jarring, but you've done such a great job with the mustard yellow! My favourite piece though is that slat chair in the final picture. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes, I've just discovered mustard yellow and now it's EVERYWHERE. I can't stop using it. Thank you for commenting! :D

      Delete