Friday, June 6, 2014

1:14

I found my camera! :D

Since minis were not put on hold, just blogging was, I'll catch up on what I haven't done in the next few days. I found my camera in the weirdest place... my camelbak backpack! Why on earth would I put a camera in there when I never hike with a camera in the first place? Or even hike at all, you know, same difference.

So I've decided that this year's minis will be a tad bit smaller. Maybe 1:14... if there even is a 1:14. Previously I was 1:12. 

This chair is just a mock-up, I won't be using it for anything unless I make a slip-cover.

I got this fabulous idea from Call of the Small that the "bean table" I made previously would look great in glass.



The paper is from a bead-making kit. 

Btw, late congrats to the winners of the UU2014!! I hope to see the my fellow contestants in the the UU2015! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment