Sunday, May 3, 2015

the quiet corner.

That "dining room" I can never get around to has been behind my eyes insisting to be before them for days. I'm starting a series of posts similar to this, called "the quiet corner". This is day one.

Looks like cinnamon rolls. And cinnamon rolls. That's about it :)

Summer is (thankfully) just two. days. away. 

I'm not saying I'll have complete time off for the mini world hidden in my room, but I can be sure of at least another five hours per day. Yaaaayy :)

Now. Need to go cram for finals. 

'Til next time! :D

2 comments:

  1. Yay for summer! Congrats on finishing for the year! The scene is the perfect little set-up for a celebratory date :) The plants in the centre piece are very nice, they almost look to be floating in water. Hope your finals went well and you are enjoying some time off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristine :) Yes, so much free time is now piling up now that finals are over! More time for minis, more time for breathing.

      Delete