Sunday, April 5, 2015

antique finishing on modern miniatures.

Happy Easter!!!!

Most beautiful day of the year. It's the day when many people who don't go to church finally visit, and it's the day when people are cheery whether they know joy or don't. It's the day a whole lot of people hear truth, and this just amazing. :D

Besides it being Easter, I'm also exuberant because we visited Hobby Lobby yesterday, and you know what I found? Antique Mod-Podge! Better than the glossy stuff, and that is saying something. It just has this shade of realism that's so perfect. And I also re-stocked my matte board supply, finally :)

That little design there is the twenty one pilots emblem, and they will be releasing a new album in less than two months! Ahh so excited!

Those flowers ended up a successful flower experiment, unlike that one attempt

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Can I please just have all your art?! :D So happy you had a lovely Easter. I agree definitely a joyous reason to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete