Sunday, November 16, 2014

Kitchenette

So I've been dying to kick-start mini-making again, and am on the verge of just making a house for fun, no competition, just going free-style. I haven't been finding any competitions that don't include purchasing a kit and working from there. I don't exactly enjoy kits. Besides that, I really can't afford them. So if anybody knows of any near competitions to be hosted, please let me know. 

I was contemplating making this a step by step deal with multiple posts, but I decided to just finish it and then post :)

 It's constructed of matte board and Mod Podge.

 Then I gave it the finishing touches-


The bricks are egg carton painted burgundy, the faucet is clay spray-painted silver, the tiles are Google Images mod-podged onto matte board, and the cabinet handles are clay spray-painted silver.

The scissors are removable, but the knives aren't.

I hope we get some off-days soon with the impending winter and all. :D

'Til next time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment