Monday, November 24, 2014

break.

Finally. Break. So relieved. 

And more precious time for minis! I've been recently sneaking time to work on the kitchenette, maybe a couple bricks, maybe a coat of Mod-Podge or paint on the counter. I had to repaint the counter three times because I couldn't get the right colour! Aaaaah

But I'm free now, so yesterday I made the above. The mattress is just layers of mod-podged foam board, and the bed post is matte board. So is the side table.


 Love the side table so much. It's painted with ANITA'S All Purpose Espresso Bean, and craft smart Golden Brown Acrylic Paint. The handles are just Q-tips. 


The mirror is a yard sale find, an ancient hand-held mirror thing. I don't even know, really.

 And then, just for fun, a tinge of oddity in your day.

#art

'Til next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment